A fantastic day at the first Big Serve Bayside.
25 teams competed with volunteers from all Clubs as well as family, friends and residents of Bayside.
SEE YOU NEXT TIME!
On Sunday October 29th 2023 at the Beaumaris Tennis Centre whether you were a spectator or playing you had a fun day - all in the name of a good cause.
There was food, great fun, prizes, plus much, much more!
- Community Bank Highett not only gives you access to award-winning financial products and services, they're also committed to returning profits to our local communities. Their network is committed to returning profits to local communities. That's why they're Australia's #1 'community' bank. And playing their part. They provided financial support and the wonderful hampers
- The Rotary Foundation Australia connects generous corporations, philanthropies and individuals with Rotary projects that make a significant difference for Australian communities. We thank them for their support of this fabulous event.
- Sean Meltzer Productions producing our marketing video totally on a volunteer basis
- Mad Cat Sound Productions Recording Studio assisting with sound system
- Dainton Brewery who have kindly provided the non-alcoholic beers for you to try.
- Dunlop for providing the racquet and AO balls
- Prelli for their vouchers
- Affinity Photography for the voucher
- Maxwell Williams Hamper
- Christina Clements for the Personal Training session
- Haan Barossa Valley
and the many other contributors
WHY are we running this Event?
OCTOBER IS MENTAL HEALTH MONTH
Big Serve Bayside will raise funds to support Youth Mental Health programs and other Rotary programs
46% of Secondary School children in Bayside can’t talk about things that upset them; 40% criticise themselves for what is happening, and 33% feel nervous or anxious. These are the precursors of mental ill-health and we need to address them urgently.
We have a BIG GOAL!
Provide TEEN Mental Health First Aid to EVERY secondary school student in the Bayside area.
- WATCH or participation in an afternoon of fun “Jumbo” tennis
- Anyone can play
- MC Tracy Bartram will make sure everyone has a good time and lots of fun.
- REGISTER for FREE
- Jumbo racquets supplied. Games last 15 minutes... no skill required.
- Great prizes - Overall Tournament Winners, Most Funds raised, as well as other prizes.
- Win 2 x Quarter Finals tickets for Tuesday 23 January (Night), 10 Grounds Passes for Week 1 of AO 2024
Let's Get Started
How it works
Sign up for FREE
Sign up as a Team of two players or allow us to find a partner for you.
Share the fact that you have signed up to play, and details of the event, with friends and colleagues.
Fundraising is optional, but we encourage you to support mental health and other Rotary projects.